How is this sweet boy almost one? Why does time go SO fast once you have kids!? I feel like this year has flown by. I swear this guy was just born...now he is looking like a big boy already.
This week Henri turned 10 months old...and he is as sweet as ever...well except at night. Sleeping is not his favorite thing to do. Unless we are holding him or laying next to him he pretty much wakes up every hour. Pray for us.
Aside from that, this boy is a dream. His smile lights up the room...and he is always smiling and laughing!
Here are a few new things that Henri has been up to this month.
1. His two front teeth fully came in and he is working on another two on top as well.
2. He started waving goodbye.
3. He started saying some words, like mama, dada, more and all done.
4. He is full on crawling and pulling up on everything. We think he is very close to walking.
5. He is into EVERYTHING. This month he has tasted...Lucia's rain boots, dirt, sticks, leaves and tissues.
6. His personality is really starting to show. He is FUNNY!! Just like his sister!
Here are some pictures from our 10 month photos. We love you sweet Henri!
Hello friends! I am Lisa. Lover of Christ and family, a former television reporter, a wife and a mom who strives to live a healthy, toxic free lifestyle.